Friday, September 7, 2007

September Soybean field

Daily painting #7

approx 6.5 x 9 watercolor on hotpress

available for $20 plus shipping

email me if you would like this


THis was a study of clouds and landscape. I added the building as a little interest to the overall composition. I worked on 2 other studies which helped to resolve color issues that surfaced as I was working on this landscape. PAinting outdoors and "chasing the light" is new to me, not easy but I'm glad I took the chance on it.


thanks for looking

1 comment:

PattiK said...

Dear Paula,
Bravo! These are wonderful and refreshing. I have always admired you and your many talents and love that you are putting these online for so many to enjoy. I know you will keep at it and I will surely keep looking.

All my love, Patti